TestingConf - CST Conference would be the largest gathering of its kind of IT professionals and will bring together some of the top minds in Automation, Agile, Testing, RPA development, coding, Enabling the developer community to discuss future challenges and self-learning.
Join us on 01 February, 2023 to have a never before experience with the best minds in Software Testing.
|09:00AM - 09:30AM||
Registration / Login
Atul Srivastava, Consultant, 1.21GWS
|09:30AM - 10:00AM|| Taking Quality to Next Level: Metrics for Improvement - Click Here for More Info
Anton Angelov, CTO, Automate the planet
|10:00AM - 10:30AM||
Test Strategy - Click Here for More Info
Sankar Haridas Menon, Director, R&D, MYCOM OSI
|10:30AM - 11:00AM||
What will be the role of QA & testers in the realm of new technologies - Click Here for More Info
Yogesh Rathi, QE Director, Infinite Computer Solutions
|11:00AM - 11:30AM||Break|
|11:30AM - 12:00PM||
Digital Assurance with Rapid Automation - The Next Frontier
Sujatha Sivaraman, Senior Director - Digital Assurance, Virtusa
|12:00PM - 12:30PM||
How to managed tough client and still meet objectives
Ola Tunde, Principal Enterprise Transformation Coach, Enterprise Agile Lead, AgileThought
|12:30PM - 01:00PM||
Subjective reporting, an alternative for our traditional test reports
Wim Demey, Architect Testing, CTG
|01:00PM - 02:00PM||Break|
|02:00PM - 02:30PM||
360 degree view of risk
Asit Sahoo, Senior Commercial Product Management (Head of Product - BCO), Flexport
|02:30PM - 03:00PM||
Test Automation Vs Robotic Process Automation - Click Here for More Info
Manju Janarthanan, Automation Tester, Propic Pty Ltd
|03:00PM - 03:30PM||Break|
|03:30PM - 04:00PM||
Mansi Teraiya, Lead IT and Portfolio Agile Coach, Humana
|04:00PM - 04:30PM||
Finding Efficiencies in Testing
Melissa Tondi, Director, Quality Engineering, Guild Education
Till 01 February, 2023
Till 01 January, 2023
Till 01 February, 2023
If you are looking for any of the below, we can assure this is the event for you.
1. Building brand awareness
2. Acquiring new clients or Increasing sales numbers
3. Improving brand image
4. Looking for right people
5. Networking with peers
6. Anything else - (write here)
Our deal of partnership will benefit you in following ways:
1. A complimentary slot to be a speaker billed as a Keynote
2. Placement of the sponsor’s Organisation name, a short brief about Organization and logo on the website
3. Organisation logo to be placed on all event promotional banners and flyers.
4. Mention the sponsor’s Organisation logo and name in all our posts, email campaigns, and social media posts.
5. Special Individual speaker flyer promotion on all platforms
6. Discounts to sponsor Organisation's customers willing to register for the conference.
7. Introduction of the sponsor’s Organisation to the audience on the day of conference in our Overview section
8. Full day attendance for 2 people from Organization
9. We will make continual effort to promote the sponsors Organisation both before and after the event.
10. We are flexible and open to any suggestions from you.
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at