TestingConf - MST Conference would be the largest gathering of its kind of IT professionals and will bring together some of the top minds in Automation, Agile, Testing, RPA development, coding, Enabling the developer community to discuss future challenges and self-learning.
Join us on 10 February, 2023 to have a never before experience with the best minds in Software Testing.
|09:15AM - 09:30AM||
Registration / Conference Overview
Atul Srivastava, Consultant, 1.21GWS
|09:30AM - 10:00AM||
Extreme Test Automation for Digital Transformation - Click Here for More Info
Sujatha Sivaraman, Senior Director- Digital Assurance, Virtusa
|10:00AM - 10:30AM||
Test Strategy - Click Here for More Info
Sankar Haridas Menon, Director, R&D, MYCOM OSI
|10:30AM - 11:00AM||Break|
|11:00AM - 11:30AM||
Sustainability: the important new quality characteristic
Rik Marselis, Principal Quality Consultant, Sogeti Nederland B.V.
|11:30AM - 12:00PM||
Release Management process in DevOps - Click Here for More Info
Omar Aldoori, DevOps Release Manager, Ooredoo Qatar
|12:00PM - 12:30PM||
What will be the role of QA & testers in the realm of new technologies and emerging platforms? - Click Here for More Info
Senthil Kannan, Director of TestOps, Inspirato
|12:30PM - 01:30PM||Lunch Break|
|01:30PM - 02:00PM||
360 degree view of risk
Asit Sahoo, Senior Commercial Product Management (Head of Product - BCO), Flexport
|02:00PM - 02:30PM||
IoT security testing intro
Jon Hagar, Consultant, Author, Grand Software Testing
|02:30PM - 03:00PM||
How teams can build quality in and succeed at continuous delivery
V Giridaran, Senior Manager - Performance Engineering, Charles Schwab
|03:00PM - 03:30PM||Break|
|03:30PM - 04:00PM||
Codeless Automation - Click Here for More Info
Manju Janarthanan, Automation Tester, Propic Pty Ltd
|04:00PM - 04:30PM||
Next Level Testing : Industry Collaboration - Click Here for More Info
Wilson Mar, Sr. Enterprise Architect, HashiCorp
Till 10 February, 2023
Till 10 January, 2023
Till 10 February, 2023
If you are looking for any of the below, we can assure this is the event for you.
1. Building brand awareness
2. Acquiring new clients or Increasing sales numbers
3. Improving brand image
4. Looking for right people
5. Networking with peers
6. Anything else - (write here)
Our deal of partnership will benefit you in following ways:
1. A complimentary slot to be a speaker billed as a Keynote
2. Placement of the sponsor’s Organisation name, a short brief about Organization and logo on the website
3. Organisation logo to be placed on all event promotional banners and flyers.
4. Mention the sponsor’s Organisation logo and name in all our posts, email campaigns, and social media posts.
5. Special Individual speaker flyer promotion on all platforms
6. Discounts to sponsor Organisation's customers willing to register for the conference.
7. Introduction of the sponsor’s Organisation to the audience on the day of conference in our Overview section
8. Full day attendance for 2 people from Organization
9. We will make continual effort to promote the sponsors Organisation both before and after the event.
10. We are flexible and open to any suggestions from you.
For Silver, Gold Platinum & Titanium Sponsorship opportunites, please request for Sponsorship Brochure via email at